- Approx Price: Rs 55,000 / Number
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Number
Household, Gym, Office, School
Operating of PBMI scale: 1. Switch ON the PBMI Scale using the Switch provided at bottom of the scale.2. Display shows zero on all three windows.3. Voice messages and music starts here as per language selected.4. The person can stand on the platter when the scale is showing zero. Last two windows of Display will flash 3 times, so that the coins are accepted.
Now display, will show:
Now, here the scale calculates Weight, Height, BMI
- Display will flash and all display windows will show dash line.
- Person should stand straight and steady so that the Height and Weight will be calculated correctly.
Following is the Example of sample output:
- 63.9 (weight in kg with 100 gm accuracy)
- 180.5 (Height in cm with accuracy 0.5 cm)
- 19.6 ( BMI)
If user presses Male Key,
Underweight/over weight window will display Underweight/over weight according to Male BMI standard. (BMI normal Range: 21.5 to 23.5)
If user presses Female Key,
- Underweight/over weight window will display Underweight/over weight according to Female BMI standard. (BMI normal Range: 18.5 to 21.5)
- Here if you press MODE key you can see height in feet and inches unit.
- Ex: 5.11.5 (This means 5 feet 11.5 inches)
- Press MODE key again for Centimeter Unit.
Weight window will display “Print” and will print slip through inbuilt printer in following format:
- Date: 15-06-09
- Time: 14:23:55
- Weight: 63.9 kg
- Height: 180.5 cm
- BMI: 19.6
- If you are Male:Under wt By: 6.1 kg.
- If you are Female:You are Healthy
- Measured on:Phoenix BMI Scale
Indications: 1.Over: This LED glows when weight of person is higher than Normal BMI.2. Normal: This LED glows when weight of the person is normal.3. Under: This LED glows when weight of the person is less than Normal BMI.4. Male: This LED glows when Male Gender is selected.5. Female: This LED glows when Female Gender is selected.