Bending Beam Type Loadcell
Specifically designed for low profile scales and process applications, single-ended beam load cells are available in capacities ranging from 1,000 lbs up to 20,000 lbs. These load cells are constructed of tool steel as well as stainless steel. When hermetically sealed, a single ended shear beam load cell is ideal for wash down applications.
This is a Strain Gage based, single ended Shear Beam Load Cell designed for Multiple use in low profile platform scales & in tank, bin and hopper weighing systems. It is constructed from high alloy tool Steel for excellent resistance to shock and overload. The cell is sealed against moisture ingression for use in wash-down areas and it is Electro less Nickel plated for corrosion resistance. It is low cost ideal Load Cell Construction-30310-SS for industrial automation applications. This is also provided in Hardnable Stainless Steel - 17-4 PH - Model.
- 100 Kgf. to 10000 Kgf. Capacities offered.
- Complete Environmental Protection -IP67 Class.
- IP68 Protection available optionally with laser welded sealing.
- Standardized output (3.0 + 0.25%) available on request.
- Low Profile Floor Scales.
- Tank, Hopper & Bag Weighing.
- Force & Tension Measurement.
- Pallet Scale.
- Industrial Automation.
- Stainless Steel version is suitable for hygienic applications like food, dairy, pharma industries & for corrosive applications like chemical industries.
A-12/3, Hardevpuri 100 Feet Road, Shahdara, Delhi, Delhi, 110093, India